We’re Hiring – Marketing Manager
Our business is going from strength to strength so we’re in need of a Marketing Manager who’s full of drive and determination and brimming with energy and enthusiasm.
This is a client facing role with the key aim of supporting the execution our technology client’s marketing plans and strategies. Requirements with vary from client to client but may include; defining target audiences, creating print and digital design briefs, messaging and propositon development, vendor management and liaison and lead generation.
You will need experience in:
- Executing marketing strategy
- Campaign planning & execution
- Marketing measurement, reporting & ROI
- Creating digital briefs – landing pages, emails
- Event Management
- Copywriting and proofing
We are seeking a bright spark to not only delight our clients but to become an integral part of the Bite team.
B2B technology and/or technology channel marketing experience would be a bonus but not essential.
You’ll be an experienced Marketing Executive who’s looking for the opportunity to show your knowledge and, in return, we’ll provide an environment for you to flourish.
This is a relationship-driven role where, as well as the creativity to conceive fantastic and effective ideas, you’ll need the confidence to help shape our client’s proposition, collaborating to execute ours client’s broader B2B and end user campaigns and deliver bespoke campaigns to grow our key accounts.
We’re looking for someone bursting with ideas and eager to be involved wherever they can add value, whether that’s working with our in-house team to develop compelling messages or working directly with clients to deliver to their business goals.
- Ability to build unique campaigns through a thorough research of audiences, messaging, product and competitors
- Developing and executing marketing campaigns, sales and marketing materials
- Copy writing for all key marketing channels, including web, print, blogs , thought leadership articles
- Running workshops and events
- Strong written and verbal skills – a level of copy writing is involved with the role so you should be confident with your language skills
- Strong ability to evaluate creative design. Is it on brief? How can it be improved? Will it delight the client?
- Articulate in writing and delivering presentations and briefing documents
- Confident in dealing with clients of all levels
- Financial acumen – forecasting, planning & reporting
- Self-starter who’s happy to get in there, take a brief and see the potential
- Team player who can support the rest of the business when it’s needed
- Attention to detail – no excuses!
- Multi-tasker – ability to juggle multiple clients and cope under pressure
- Practical – happy to jump in and roll your sleeves up to get the job done
- Educated to a degree level with professional qualifications such as CIM – desireable
A bit about us
We work with some of the biggest names in the world of cyber security, cloud services and digital healthcare services.
For many of our clients, we add unique value to truly drive their businesses forward.
We work with agility and creativity across a range of disciplines to help our clients market and sell their services to drive results.
As an agency, we are bound by the client’s deadlines. From time-to-time, all team members may need to work hours that aren’t typical, so a flexible approach is needed. We also support each other by rolling up our sleeves and pulling together no matter how mundane the tasks may be.
Whilst his is a full-time role flexibility will be considered for the right candidate. The role is currently home based and when circumatances allow at our newly refurbished office in Kingston upon Thames, servicing clients across the UK and Ireland.
What’s on offer?
Starting salary £35,000 – £40,000 (depending on experience)
9.00am – 5.30pm but flexibility is a must
20 days holiday per year rising with service plus all UK Bank Holidays
A day off on your birthday ?
12-week probation period
4-week notice period
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter describing why you are the best fit for the role to email@example.com (CV’s received without a covering letter will not be reviewed)