Digital Marketing Executive
Our business is going from strength to strength, so we need a Digital Marketing Executive who’s full of drive and determination and brimming with energy and enthusiasm.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to support our Digital Marketing Manager and Head of Marketing to develop, implement, track and optimise our client’s digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
This is a client facing role with the key aim of supporting the execution of our technology client’s digital marketing plans and strategies. Requirements will vary from client to client.
You will need experience in:
- Planning & executing digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO, email, social media, display and paid advertising
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns·
- Copywriting and proofing
We are seeking a bright spark to not only delight our clients but to become an integral part of the Bite team.
B2B technology and/or technology channel marketing experience would be a bonus but not essential.
You’ll be an experienced Digital Marketing Executive who’s looking for the opportunity to show your knowledge and, in return, we’ll provide an environment for you to flourish.
This is a relationship-driven role where, as well as the creativity to conceive fantastic and effective ideas, you’ll need the confidence to help shape our client’s propositions, collaborating to execute our client’s broader B2B and end user campaigns and deliver bespoke campaigns to grow our key
We’re looking for someone bursting with ideas and eager to be involved wherever they can add value, whether that’s working with our in-house team to develop compelling messages or working directly with clients to deliver their business goals.
You should have a strong grasp of current digital marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing executives will work with the marketing team, supporting teams and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute digital marketing, marketing database, email, social media, paid and
display advertising campaigns
- Creating and optimising pay per click advertising campaigns on Google, LinkedIn YouTube, Facebook and Instagram, amongst other channels.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimise user funnels
- Collaborate with our wider teams and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Assist in content creation, plus be able to create ad hoc content where applicable
- Carry out Ad-hoc marketing tasks to support wider team as required
Requirements and skills
- Degree in digital marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing campaigns, managing the marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., AdSense, Google Ad Manager).
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google AdWords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
A bit about us
Recently awarded best Channel Marketing Agency at the CRN Awards we work with some of the biggest names in the world of cyber security, cloud services and digital healthcare services. For many of our clients, we add unique value to truly drive their businesses forward.
We work with agility and creativity across a range of disciplines to help our clients market and sell their services to drive results.
As an agency, we are bound by the client’s deadlines. From time-to-time, all team members may need to work hours that aren’t typical, so a flexible approach is needed. We also support each other by rolling up our sleeves and pulling together no matter how mundane the tasks may be.
Whilst this is a full-time role flexibility will be considered for the right candidate. The role is currently home based and when circumstances allow will be based at our newly refurbished office in Kingston upon Thames, servicing clients across the UK and Ireland.
The admin bits
- Starting salary £28,000 – £32,000 (depending on experience)
- Part-time considered (4 days)
- 9.00am – 5.30pm but flexibility is a must (Flexibility and home working options available)
- 25 days holiday per year rising with service plus all UK Bank Holidays
- Summer Fridays! Friday afternoons off throughout August
- A day off on your birthday
- 12-week probation period
- 4-week notice period
- Pension Plan
Please send your CV to Vanessa Cardwell at email@example.com with a covering email outlining why this job is for you. Applications without a covering letter WILL NOT be considered. Check us out at www.biteitmarketing.com