We’re Hiring! Lead Designer
A fantastic opportunity has opened for a talented, energetic Lead Designer. Formed in 2017 our ambitious and design-led team have grown our business rapidly over the last 5 years and are now at a size where we require an experienced Lead Designer with a wide skill set to help us as we move into the next exciting phase of growth.
The Company – Based in Kingston upon Thames, but servicing clients throughout the UK, EMEA & the US Bite IT Marketing is an agency specialising in bringing new and innovative marketing and campaign concepts to the IT channel. You will be joining a friendly, hardworking team with a unique culture that many may prefer over that of larger firms. We are very excited to have recently been ‘highly commended’ at the CRN Awards for best channel marketing agency and been finalists in Best Channel Market Agency for the last 4 consecutive years and finalists in both the 2021 UK Agency Awards & B2B Agency Awards.
We’re on the lookout for a Lead Designer to manage and work alongside the Design Team, the Managing Director & Heads of Marketing,
About the role
This will be a demanding role and we are looking for someone highly conceptual, skilled at kicking of projects and managing them through to delivery
- You will fast become a key member of the design team, you will be hands-on and support all digital and print projects
- You will be presenting concepts and design pieces to stakeholders and clients
- You will be challenged every day with being super creative, managing multiple tasks/projects/deadlines all at a fast pace
- You will work across all communications from developing and executing creative campaigns through to events, marketing collateral and digital channels
- Client liaison on specified accounts building and maintaining strong relationships
- Working with Account Managers / Heads of Marketing to create briefs for the design team ensuring all areas are covered by the client brie
- Working with the Studio Manager to schedule and plan all design projects into the design team
- What we are looking for
At least 3-4 years of experience working as a designer for an agency / in a creative studio environment
- Proven experience leading and mentoring junior / middleweight designers
- Experience in working closely with developers and knowledge of handing over approved designs
- A positive and proactive approach, never a problem, always a new challenge
- Confident, hardworking and diligent, ready to take responsibility and ownership of your workload, with a can-do, hands-on approach
- A team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise at all levels
- Client facing / you will be involved in client meetings, to identify, understand and shape project scope and objectives
- Deliver high end proposals and presentation to Account Manager / Head of Marketing
- Ensuring the creative team delivers excellence in execution of their brand identity across all design touchpoints
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Proficiency in the Adobe Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Figma
- Experience in digital design, creating sitemaps, landing pages & websites focusing on the user experience
- Working closely with developers to build landing pages / sites and testing cross-browser responsive websites
- An understanding of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge in printing processes and setting up print ready artwork
- Working in WP: updating content, imagery, fixing errors, plugins, blogs
- Build PPT templates for clients – fully integrated with branding
- Have experience in creating brand strategy and identities, marketing ideas and communications materials
- Grow branding to achieve a high-quality, compelling, and strategic output for clients and for Bite
Great to have
- Experience in CRMs – Eloqua / HubSpot / MailChimp
- Knowledges to setting up domains and hosting
- An interest in the IT Channel (Cyber, Data & Cloud Security)
- This is a fantastic challenge for someone who would like to make a real difference and bring their own ideas to the table to help forge the future of this progressive technology marketing agency.
Have strong attention to detail, organisational and prioritisation skills with an eagerness to learn and willingness to go the extra mile!
Be confident in building relationships with all levels of management and be able to demonstrate times when you have worked alongside senior team members before.
Together, we work to create a workplace where everyone feels valued, no matter their age, race, gender, disability, or sexual orientation.
The admin bits
- 0900 – 1730 but flexibility is a must
- 28 days holiday per year inc. public holidays to start
- A day off on your birthday!
- 12-week probation period
- 4 weeks’ notice period
- Pension plan
- Bonus plan
- Starting salary £40,000 to £45,000 (Pro Rata) depending upon experience
Please send your CV to Vanessa Cardwell at firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering email and a portfolio of your work. Applications without a covering letter WILL NOT be considered. Check us out at www.biteitmarketing.com